NBB Mobile Banking service is designed to give you a better online banking experience. NBB’s Mobile Banking platform offers services like Enquiries on Accounts and Credit Cards, Transfers, Fawri+, Fawri, Fawateer, Remittances and many more.
Mobile and Internet Banking credentials
For your convenience, your Mobile Banking and Online Banking Username and Password are the same. No need to set up and remember separate Username & Password for each channel.
You will now enjoy the same look & feel, features and functionalities in both Online Banking and Mobile Banking channels, making it more convenient to use either channel. You can create Beneficiary, Payee, Standing Instructions etc. on Online Banking channel and use them on Mobile Banking and vice versa. You can now also save your transaction on one channel and execute the same from the other channel!
Save your frequently used transactions as “Favorite transaction” and use this facility later to execute the transactions with just a few clicks.
Enjoy the facility of creating and viewing your Standing Instructions across the Internet Banking & Mobile banking channels.
Alternate and Multiple ways of Authentication and Soft Token
You can log in and perform your transaction by authenticating yourself in multiple ways
- By receiving a One-Time-Password (OTP) via SMS
- By downloading NBB’s Soft Token Application on your Mobile Device
- By answering your security question
You can download the NBB soft token application from respective App stores (Apple and Google Play). This will allow you to generate an OTP immediately through the application to complete your transactions. No need to wait for SMS to be delivered on your mobile.
Manage your own Limits
Flexibility to set your own transaction limits (within the overall limits allowed). You can, therefore, reduce risk by setting lower transaction limits if you so desire.
Credit Card and Loan Request
Request for a new Credit Card or a Loan from the bank and our representatives will get in touch with you to help with your application.
We have introduced the following enhancements for your convenience
- Multiple-way of Authentication and Soft Token Application.
- Set frequently used transactions as “Favorite transaction”.
- Set own Transaction Limits.
- Request for new Credit Card or Loan from the bank.
Some of the services available through NBB Mobile Banking:
- On-line information on your accounts including available balance and Account statement download in pdf or xls format.
- Credit card balances including billed & unbilled transactions, available limit, recent transactions and Credit Card statement download in pdf or xls format.
- Blocking and Replacing Credit / Debit Card and Updating Supplementary Credit card limit.
- Account and Card e-statement registration.
- Funds transfer between own accounts, Fawri+, Fawri and international remittances to pre-registered beneficiaries.
- Fixed Deposit Account opening and Change Maturity Instructions.
- Payments to your credit card or any other NBB credit card.
- Make and receive payment to and from another NBB account holders through phone, without disclosing any account numbers.
- Payment of utility bills using Fawateer services. - E.g. Water & Electricity, Batelco and Zain and many more.
- Personal Finance Management (PFM) – Add Goal and Budget, register Spending’s and compare budget vs spendings.
- Creation, & deletion of beneficiaries for recurrent bill payments, and many more...
- Improved branch and ATM locator with navigation, IBAN Calculator, Account and Card nickname creation and many more...
How to Apply
|Click on the Online Banking tab.|
|Select the link for New Users.|
|Follow the on-screen instructions.|