The role holder is responsible to provide necessary technical support relating to various applications, internal and external software, compilers and other general computing applications.
- Identify and resolve any malfunctioning of applications or software systems and provide necessary support and solutions.
- Manage time and tasks to meet the business solutions related IT service requests of business users.
- Assist in systems integrations.
- Manage ticket query system and ensure comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- Prepare maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems.
- Assure data integrity and security on implemented business solution and during development, testing and implementing any new systems.
- Help in design, document and maintain system processes and support business knowledge through the system in collaboration with software vendors.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Preserve constant and proper communication and updates on projects to team members and business users.
- Manage and organize system implementation and addition through all different teams of IT and stakeholders.
- Arrange for any activities required for supported system and assure delivery of any notifications required to related individuals and teams.
- Develop and maintain relations with 3rd party support and vendors and provide support.
- Maintain knowledge on all technologies, architectures tools which provide application-based solutions.
- Assist and carry out any other assignments given by the Section/Unit/Department Head as and when required.
Self- Management Responsibilities
- Define performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensure that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Take ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understand the competencies relevant to his/her role, and work towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keep abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Qualifications & Experience
Threshold Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering or in any other subject or equivalent is required.
Years & Nature of Experience: Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in IT with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role in a banking environment.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of enterprise level systems, servers, databases and workstations clients.
- Attention to Details
- Interpretation Skills
- Communication skills
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Networking skills
- Presentation skills.
- Project Management skills