IT Security Specialist
The role holder is responsible to enforce IT security policies, manage the IT Security Devices Operations Section and ensure secure, smooth and uninterrupted service to customers.
- Help design, implement, and maintain NBB cyber-security plan.
- Serve as a security expert and conduct trainings for IT staff as and when required.
- Provide cyber security requirements for business and IT project managers.
- Manage cyber security project and maintain high understanding of compliance requirement.
- Maintain cyber security compliance with regulators.
- Configure and manage cyber security tools.
- Analyse technology risk and identify cyber security issues that may pose an immediate risk to Bank’s assets and customers.
- Keep track of the configuration changes in security products.
- Maintain the asset database of security products.
- Monitor and report about security setup in a timely manner.
- Report and handle Security incidents.
- Ensure security monitoring and reporting exception in various high privilege accounts and high critical system’s user provisioning process.
- Keep up-to-date of IT development
- Assists and carry out any other assignments given by the Section/Unit/Department Head as and when required.
- Adhere to and implement departmental policies, systems, and procedures and ensure quality and cost-effective service.
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Qualifications & Experience
Threshold Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer science or in any other subject or equivalent is required.
Years & Nature of Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of practical experience in a bank or same or similar function.
Skills & Competencies
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Planning Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Innovative and Creative